TRITORC provide pressure testing for pipelines and or other components. It applies in Burst (Hydrostatic) testing, Work holding/power clamping, Jacking/lifting, Valve actuator control, Hydraulic cylinder actuation, press safety overload devices, Roller tensioning, Metering, Precision lubrication and spraying Liquefied gas transfer applications.
We have a Hydrotest Fleet with Equipment and manpower available for hire or dry rentals.
- On-site technical support
- Complete range of Hydrotesting Rental equipment on hire
- Hydraulic Test Benches with Chart Recorder
- Customized flow rate (High/Low) pumps as per client’s requirement up to 6400 bar.
- Disposable pen and high-pressure hoses (Full set) on rentals and sales.
Key Features Include:
- Compressed Air driven - no electricity required (connect to normal air compressor)
- In order to extend the lifetime of the pump, the driving air pressure should not be higher than 8 bar
- No airline lubricator required
- Pressures to 640Mpa (6400 bar)
- Wide range of models with different ratios
- Built-in-cooling on most models
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Best price / performance ratio
- No heat, flame or spark risk and explosion proof
- Automatic pressure holding, whatever the cause of the pressure drop, the TRITORC pump will automatically start, keep the
- loop pressure constant