Job Title: Sales Engineer
- - Analyzing business potential and implementing plans for attaining sales targets, supplementing turnover and achieving the desired targets.
- - Business Development of Technical product range of Hydraulic Bolting Tools.
- - Should Be Able To Convince Customers For Changes With Latest Technologies.
- - Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- - Identify and develop dealers/ system integrator as business partners all across India.
- - Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- - Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- - Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- - Technical Sales Engineers Combines Technical Knowledge with Sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.
- - Will Be Reporting To The Regional Manager.
- - Effective communication with customers & negotiation skills with dealers
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raipur
No. Of Openings: 1 in Each region (Local candidates Only)
Fresher or 1-2 years of experience in Sales of similar or other technical (mechanical) products.
Based on Experience (upto 25k)
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1) BE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 2) Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- 3) Willing to travel 3 weeks in month
- 4) Proficient in English and local languages as per the region will be preferred.
- 5) Have basic computers knowledge.
- 6) Willing to grow with growing company.
- 7) Male Candidates only.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- - Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- - Oversee a social media strategy.
- - Manage and maintain the organizations websites.
- - Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- - Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites.
- - Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- - Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- - Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- - Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- - Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- - Attend product launches and networking events.
Job Location: Thane (Wagle Estate)
No. Of Openings: 1 (Only Local candidates)
Based on Experience (upto 18k)
Skills & Qualifications:
- - Graduates candidates required
- - Course in Digital Marketing
- - Good communication skills
Contact Details :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. : 022-41266044